Cosmic Spoon - ramblings of a modern day psychic

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Seeing dead people

Seeing dead people

Today I woke up seeing dead people. Yes I know it sounds strange to some of you. The normal ones, the untouched by the dark hand of god bestowing this supposed ‘gift’. You see I have always been different, always seen people and things others couldn’t. In my youth I feasted on this as I devoured book after book on anything paranormal. Growing up back then most kids were reading the lion the witch and the wardrobe – I was reading ghosts, monsters and UFO’s.

In recent years I have concentrated my efforts on remote viewing hiding behind its opaque cloak of acceptability. Can you believe I actually almost got into the mind set of believe this – an acceptable psi skill! But alas it’s still not true. There is NO form of psi that is acceptable to the unaflicted – the normal people.

Even now when I share a great RV session to the ‘normal’ and one that is worthy of a trip to the bar toasting a martini or two with Mr Swann. Even when I show the session - then like a rabbit out of a hat I produce the feedback and wait for that ‘Ta da’ expression – I don’t get one. But I do get that look we have all had well the psychics amongst us anyway. That shift of the eyes as if the person is looking at you a new for the first time. A look that feels like it came right out of the medieval witch hunts itself. Realisations that the person across from you – actually thinks you are mentally ill – or worse possessed!

So yes I have probably been hiding behind RV, hoping that at last psychics have found respectability. I was wrong. But never mind I’m still a slave to remote viewing, I love the process, the clarity of the data and the beautiful gift of insight when matching correct data to the feedback – there is no feeling like it – its as close to flying one can get without wings or drugs.

So anyway back to the dead people. They are always thee of course, on the edge of my periphery, hanging back just far enough to not intrude into everything I do in my day to day life, but just enough to smile at me now and then awaiting my return.

Faces and conversations flitter in and out of my subconscious when I let them, trivial details, feelings and sometimes insights. So many life forms hanging around us as we live. Of course most of these are ties of love as they look in on family and friends – visiting relatives – imagine if everyone saw them it would bring a whole new set of relative jokes for comedians.

So there it is – today I woke up and saw dead people – no big deal many of us do it. You learn to live with it. Sometimes though I do wonder - is this really a gift?

2 Comments:

  • "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." -- Angela Monet

    I've never to my knowledge seen anybody dead. That is to say, I seem to finally be able to see and hear a guide now and then but that's a big evolution for me; I've no idea what they really are. They look like ordinary people to me.

    I've taken up occasionally viewing in a graveyard in fact. I wondered if this would spawn some bizarre perceptions but then I thought, well I've never been prone to see dead people so I don't expect I'll start now.

    Sometimes I've been aware of ... other realities. But they seem more like parallel worlds just slightly bleeding through like bad TV reception. How do you know when you see someone, their 'source'?

    By Blogger PJ, at 8:45 PM  

  • Red,
    You sense it and just know it to be so - a little like you do when viewing. Its like a gut instinct. At first yuou fight against it - but over time when you come to trust it - it works!

    all the best...

    daz

    By Blogger Daz, at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home