Cosmic Spoon - ramblings of a modern day psychic

Friday, October 22, 2010

More predictions using remote viewing...

Predict a future target with remote viewing
We had a trial at a second predictive target for practice in our remote viewing group.   As remote viewers we were in advance to try and remote view a randomly chosen news event that would be picked by Dan a week later.

I did my remote viewing for this target on the 20th of Oct 2010 and the target was later chosen on the 21st Oct and presented to us later that day as feedback information. So when I did my 'psychic thing' I did soooo blind, as a target hadn't even been chosen yet!

Anyways the session and the feedback/target are here for you to view:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/predict_snow_angel.pdf


enjoy!
Daz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home