Cosmic Spoon - ramblings of a modern day psychic

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Predicting the future with remote viewing

Time after time it seems possible that Remote Viewing can be successfully used to predict future events.

Recently as part of a fun practice experiment for a CRV group we decided that we would try a predictive target. As remote viewers we were in advance to try and remote view a randomly chosen news event that would be picked by the group organiser a week later.

I did my remote viewing for this target on the 14th of Sept 2010 and the target was later chosen on the 16th Sept and presented to use later that day as feedback information.
So when I did my 'psychic thing' I did so blind as a target hadnt even been chosen yet!

Here is the full CRV remote viewing session and the feedback that was later chosen as the actual target.

enjoy!

Daz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home